Piper Companies is actively looking for a Director of Computer Systems Validation, who will report directly up to the VP of Information Technology. This is a Full Time – Direct Hire opportunity and will allow you to work with all aspects of the Computer Systems Validation (CSV) program.
Responsibilities for the Director of Computer Systems Validation Include:
- Manage Validation Master Plan for all Computer Systems
- Develop Computer Systems Validation (CSV) strategies, policies, standards, processes, SOP’s, etc
- Manage the execution and documentation of the Computer Systems Validation (CSV) program. (plans, risk assessments, function requirements, configuration specifications, testing, change controls, etc.)
- Ensure project deadlines and performance expectations are meet, communicating with all stakeholders on a frequent basis
- Oversee all CSV activities for enterprise level, lab, and manufacturing systems
Qualifications for the Director of Computer Systems Validation Include:
- BS, MS or Ph.D in Information Technology discipline with 10 or more years of industrial experience, or equivalent
- Experience in IT computer validation and alignment of IT validation with other validation requirements
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing obtained from a cGMP facility
- Computer Skills: Client server/thin client concepts, software design, relational database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), web applications, spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, and e-mail
Compensation for the Director of Computer Systems Validation Include:
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $175,000 (Based on Experience) + 20% Bonus
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, etc.