Director of Network & Telecomm Support - Allentown, PA 18101
Assumes overall responsibility for all projects within group. Directs and coordinates the assessment, plan, implementation and evaluation of projects, including the acquisition of hardware and software. Assigns I/S staff and coordinates these with those of departmental personnel in a matrix relationship to various projects and directs their activities for the project. Evaluates performance of staff and prepares reviews. Confers with software/hardware vendors and other third parties regarding new products, opportunities, problems, enhancements and implementations.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Responsible for managing both Data and Voice Infrastructure teams.
- Responsible for managing the Audio / Visual Team focused on Cisco Collaboration.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure operations, support, and administration.
- Ensures the timely, cost effective and coordinated execution of the all IS infrastructure.
- Participates in IT strategy planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices.
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness of data center technology systems and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and availability.
- Assesses the impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
- Develops and maintains a framework of policies and procedures (including incident, problem, change, configuration, and capacity management) to ensure that standardized methods and best practices are utilized.
- Drive resolution of high-severity outages impacting IT infrastructure. Provide problem resolution for highly complex infrastructure issues for enterprise infrastructure groups.
- Establishes metrics, key performance indicators and monitoring of the network and networking components.
- Partners closely with other IT leaders and business leaders to optimize IT service design, delivery, and support.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cisco technology preferred.
Up to $130K (based on level of experience)
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Allentown, PA 18101
Piper Enterprise Solutions