Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a skilled Document Control/Quality Assurance Specialist for a pharmaceutical company in the Baltimore, MD area.
Responsibilities for a qualified Document Control/Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Maintain and manage multiple projects
- Manage the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) activities as assigned.
- Maintain documentation including audit reports, SOPs, regulatory documents, batch records, etc.
- Manage the document life-cycle including, but not limited to, issuing templates, reviewing and revising documentation, and routing documents for approval and qualification
- Ensure compliance to applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Record data, track errors and handle departmental metrics
- Oversee change control, CAPA, deviation, and validation activities
Qualifications for the Document Control/Quality Assurance Specialist:
- 3 + years’ relevant industry experience
- Experience working within a team environment
- Familiarity with an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Compensation for the Document Control/Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full benefits package