Process Development Scientist
Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a Process Development Associate for a biopharmaceutical company in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (NC). The Process Development Scientist will be responsible for supporting daily process development activities for production needs.
Responsibilities for the Process Development Scientist:
- Support biopharmaceutical process development and manufacturing activities for downstream production processes
- Design, set up, and execute process development experiments
- Provide recommendations for process improvements
- Evaluate data and author scientific documentation
- Provide hands-on cGMP support for manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, including the development of scalable purification processes.
- Run AKTA chromatography, UV-VIS, TFF, nanofiltration, etc.
Qualifications for the Process Development Scientist:
- Bachelor's degree of higher in engineering, biology, biochemistry, or related discipline
- 2+ years of industry downstream process development experience in a biopharmaceutical environment (working with monoclonal antibodies, proteins, peptides, biologics, vaccines, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with chromatography and filtration techniques
Compensation for the Process Development Scientist:
- Compensation: Dependent on years of relevant experience and previous compensation history
- Comprehensive benefits package
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com