Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Downstream Process Development Scientist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- Head various aspects of the project including design of experiments, set up, execution and process improvements.
- Manage 2-3 research associates for assistance with work and projects for the downstream process of purifying monoclonal antibodies and other proteins.
- Lead projects by conceptualizing and executing process development studies for monoclonal antibodies.
- Coordinate efforts of the team as well as interact with clients and management for updates on the progress of the team.
Technical Requirements for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience with downstream process development in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with monoclonal antibodies, purification and filtration techniques, and AKTA chromatography.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- Compensation: $80,000-110,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com