Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Downstream Process Development Associate to join an elite downstream process development team at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in RTP.
Responsibilities for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- Assist in developing downstream processes for the purification of monoclonal antibody and recombinant proteins.
- Improve the purification and filtration process utilizing equipment and techniques including AKTA, TFF, Nanofiltration, microfiltration, UV-VIS, etc.
- Present progress of projects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write, review and revise protocols, reports and presentations.
Technical Requirements for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with downstream manufacturing or process development in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Strong background with chromatography specifically AKTA chromatography system and UNICORN software.
- Ability to work on 2-3 projects at a time through strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering or other related field.
Compensation & Benefits for Downstream Process Development Scientist:
- Compensation: $25-35/hr, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com
Keywords: downstream process development, buffer prep, buffer optimization, akta, unicorn, chromatography, UF/DF, ultrafiltration, diafiltration, TFF, purification, filtration, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, scientist, manufacturing