Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer in Fort Washington to join a successful military innovation company focused on producing maintenance and monitoring equipment for the U.S. Navy and DOD.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Systems Engineer include:
- Involvement in full software development life-cycle from design to maintenance
- Maintains and develops embedded control system software or Windows/Linux based application software
- The primary responsibilities will focus on integrating electronic hardware, sensors, and software for advanced system monitoring and test equipment.
Qualifications for the Embedded Systems Engineer:
- 2+ years Linux/Unix OS experience
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems design and integration utilizing C/C++
- Experience with device driver software and object oriented design (OOD)
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance is a must
- BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent is required
Please send qualified resumes to Joe Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Fort Washington, PA 19034