Enterprise Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking multiple Enterprise Project Managers to join a thriving team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of hands on project management experience working with Financial Management, Delivery Implementation, and Stakeholder Management.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Project Manager include:
- Creates a consultative partnership with business owners to define, plan, and delivery initiatives through all aspects of project life cycles to meet agreed acceptance criteria.
- Manager projects of higher complexity in accordance with industry best practices.
- Accountable for ensuring that deliverables from business and technology partners are produced and approved according to multiple project schedules. This includes requirement documents, functional and technical design documents, test plans, etc.
- Proactively identifies and manages project risks and dependencies and raises awareness around projects across the portfolio.
- Accountable for the development business processes to ensure business readiness at project completion.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and clear communication is provided to our customers and members
- Responsible for developing, refining, and monitoring the project budgets throughout the project life cycles.
- Coordination of project team and vendor training to ensure accuracy on requirements and design on new software.
- Accountable for stakeholder identification and engagement throughout the project life cycle to ensure business readiness and proactive identification of risks and dependencies.
- Represents projects in executive level presentations in various project governance and inter-departmental forums.
Requirements of the Enterprise Project Manager include:
- 6+ years of hands on project management experience.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience managing BI and data warehouse projects is strong preferred.
- Strong experience with stakeholder management.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to high level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working with SLA’s
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Enterprise Project Manager:
- Salary Range: $60-$68/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707