Piper Companies is hiring 5 ETL Developers to work with a partner in the Ai community. This is a full time opportunity and pays $90K-$120K + bonus, depending on experience
- Support the Enterprise Data Architect in developing, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Collaborate with and support the Reporting & Analytics Analyst to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
- Troubleshoots and Performs Level 1 and 2 incident response remediation for Legacy SAP BW ecosystem.
- Ensures daily operational performance of Legacy SAP BW environment and EDW.
- Provide detailed analysis of data issues; data mapping; and the design of processed for automation and enhancement of data quality.
- Thorough understanding of ERP systems, financial systems and demand/operational systems.
- Build interfaces between enterprise systems to maintain accurate integration of data in EDW or other landing databases.
- Integrate and blend data from existing systems, including SAP, MS Dynamics, Hyperion, and Workday. Connect data from additional disparate sources into a logical structure for consumption by end-users and BI tools.
- Thorough understanding of star schema models and data warehouse theory and modeling.
- Support extract development and architecture
- Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence tools, technology, and architecture.
- Create and maintain data dictionaries, report glossaries, and all supporting documentation.
- Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks, and identify potential risks in requirements and proactively work with other members of the team to complete tasks defined by scope and timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years experience in business intelligence development, analytics, data warehousing, and report creation.
- Excellent communication skills; strong team player with willingness to collaborate and take direction from senior team members.
- Deep problem solving and program/project management skills.
- Deep technical understanding of BI and Analytics Solutions.
- Prior experience in SAP, SAPBW, SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Microsoft Reporting Services, Power BI, Tabular Models.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27608