The ETL developer on the Information Management team will help translate business demand for information into ETL processes to move the data with a high level of quality to ensure its completeness and accuracy. This resource will be responsible for loading data from the specific company applications into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Ensure that data is loaded from the new applications are transferred completely and accurately into the new Enterprise Data Warehouse according to the source-to-target mapping documentation.
- Ensure the use of Radian development standards including naming conventions, reusable processes, development best practices, and unit testing.
- Write efficient SQL code to move the data that moves the data in the shortest possible time.
- Partner with business stakeholders to review specifications for data integration & movement that includes performing data analysis, identify data related issues, review source/target mappings and transformation, load and data cleansing rules.
- Understand the overall project and proactively identify any issues as well as provide a recommended solution.
- Support development troubleshooting of data defects with transactional systems, and data integration (ETL) platform. Prepare scripts for schema changes and data fixes. Champion data quality.
- Ensure a high level of data quality by implementing data quality rules and developing improvement plans.
- Maintain metadata and support the firm’s metadata platform.
- Actively participate in projects and complete duties as assigned by manager and project leadership
- 7+ years of experience with data engineering
- 7+ data migration
- Expert with SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with modeling tools like Erwin and model management.
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. Expert with SQL and stored procedures.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Philadelphia, PA 19103