Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a F5 Engineer to join a well-established healthcare company in Durham, NC.
Responsibilities of the F5 Engineer include:
- Provide high level network design and implementation.
- Design and deploy F5 LTM Load Balancing solutions in a large enterprise environment.
- Support a highly available F5 LTM infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve & troubleshoot F5 LTM related network issues and outages.
- Enhance application delivery performance.
- Maintain and administer load balancing standards, documentation, processes and procedures.
- Manage application health and server status.
- SSL certification creation and management.
- Modify traffic behavior with profiles and Irules
Requirements of the F5 Engineer include:
- 5+ years of F5 LTM & GTM design and implementation experience.
- Experience with F5 Virtualization and F5 High Availability.
- Strong DNS experience and understanding.
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience with packet capture and analysis.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with Cisco or Arista
- BGP, OSPF experience
- Experience with VLANs, Spanning Tree, Port Channels, or VPC
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
Compensation for the F5 Engineer:
- Salary Range: $65-$70/hour depending on professional experience
- Opportunity to work under phenomenal leadership.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com