Piper Companies is currently seeking a Facilities Associate Director in Princeton, NJ to join a growing biotechnology company in clinical stages.
Responsibilities for Facilities Associate Director:
- Oversee the daily functions of the maintenance and calibration technicians and supervisors in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Manage capital projects for construction, renovation, utilities, and bringing in new equipment.
- Coordinate with various departments with bringing in new process and manufacturing equipment including validation, automation, and quality assurance.
- Participate in vendor and departmental meetings to present on the progress of projects to all internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for Facilities Associate Director:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with managing projects, working with pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment, as well as construction, maintenance, and calibration.
- Hands on experience working with manufacturing and processing equipment including boilers, chillers, autoclaves, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Facilities Associate Director:
- Compensation commensurate to experience
- ALL employees receive 22 PTO Days.
- ALL employees receive a Stock Grant annually.
- There are 12 company holidays.
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com.