ZP Group is looking to add an ambitious financial analyst to a growing team. We are looking for a 2-5 year player in FP&A that is ready to help the company with future success. If now is the time to take the next step in your career with a company in Hyper Growth mode, this is the position for you. Advanced Excel is required, Netsuite & Adaptive Insights preferred. Work as part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team to produce accurate financial models, analysis, and reports as well as provide excellent customer service to internal customers through detailed reporting including but not limited to Dashboards, KPIs, utilization reports, projections, and other ad-hoc requests. We are a highly collaborative firm, building a team of people who thrive at top speed. Your achievements fundamentally impact our business. Are you looking for an opportunity to see your hard work pay off? Apply today! Metro accessible & Free Parking!!
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports; assist with writing reports in Adaptive/Office Connect to automate reporting process
- Experience building/managing models, budgets, KPI, and dashboards
- Play a lead role in coordinating key processes such as the budget, forecast or critical analytical projects
- Help create/manage revenue, quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Document complex financial analysis, technical analysis, and monthly variance analysis to determine present and future financial performance of the company
- Lead the analysis of the rate plan and product portfolios to optimize the competing priorities of customer acquisition and revenue growth while maintaining and growing profitability
- Key integrator of marketing, financial, and operational data, this role will ensure that Pricing strategies and decisions are coherent and financially viable across multiple segments and channels
- Design analytical reports and analyses to provide insight on business trends and opportunities
- Analyze and present financial information to business partners identifying risks and opportunities to aid in meeting specific goals Be a catalyst for change by driving results and finding solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the finance team and the business partners
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed. Work in a multi-subsidiary environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline required
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a corporate finance function or conducting complex financial analysis; experience in a corporate FP&A role a plus
- Advance knowledge of Excel with high proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; ability to combine multiple reports using data tables, pivots, and complex nested formulas •
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a positive and timely manner
- Broad experience in financial analysis/accounting required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented and able to work independently to meet deadlines within tight time constraints
- Excel is required. Netsuite & Adaptive Insights is preferred
- This is a full-time position and sometimes requires long hours and weekend work. Job operates in a professional office environment.
Apply today if qualified and interested in the opportunity. This position will sit in our McLean, VA office with metro access & free parking.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Mclean, United States 22102
Piper Enterprise Solutions