Piper Companies looking for a Financial Business Systems Analyst that will support the Finance department in the strategic development, improvement, and implementation of business processes and solutions. This position supports the Senior Director of Finance in the promotion of cross-organizational integration and improvement of processes.
Role and Responsibilities of the Financial Business Systems Analyst
- Support Finance Operations
- Day-to-day management of acquisition integration activities on an as needed basis.
- Develop playbooks that will further improve the execution of future acquisition activities.
- Develop job aids and training materials that support the development of the Finance team skills. In conjunction with IT BI, develop and deliver BI power user training that enhances Finance’s use of business intelligence tools and data analytics.
- Develop and execute operational financial and back office initiatives to support company growth objectives.
- Work with the Finance team to develop documentation supporting operational efficiency. This includes breaking down silos to create integrated processes across organizational and political boundaries.
Business Processes and Solution Development
- Work with the Finance Team and business partners to identify opportunities for improving the processes and applications within each finance team and functional area.
- Review, analyze, document and evaluate user needs.
- In support of the Sr. Director of Finance, develop strategic roadmaps by functional area that will support long-term, continuous improvement and promote cross functional integration within Finance.
- Create enhancement requests that describe the pain points, business requirements, opportunities, potential solutions, and related benefits in support of the strategic roadmaps.
- Partner with Finance, Financial Systems and IT teams to execute and deliver business process activities and system improvements.
- Create supporting requirement, use case, and design artifacts.
- Develop, manage and execute test case documentation.
- Develop and manage cutover and change management plans in order to deploy solutions to production.
- Coordinate the Finance team resources to balance the efforts between process activities and execution of day-to-day Finance activities.
- Provide change management support to the Financial team members through an understanding of upstream and downstream impacts.
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary: $100,000 - $115,000
• Direct Placement position with PTO and Holiday
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Piper Enterprise Solutions