Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Formulation Scientist Manager to work at a well-established bio-agricultural company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position will be remote for the time being and will require up to 25% travel within the US.
Responsibilities for Formulation Manager:
- Design and develop formulations and processes for bio-agricultural products for crop nutrition.
- Manage overall process development, define workflow, develop protocols, and scale up process for manufacturing.
- Lead team of internal employees including process engineers, associate scientists, and research associates for training, mentoring, onboarding, off boarding, interviewing, and performance evaluation.
- Coordinate efforts of the team as well as interact with clients and management for updates on the progress of the team.
- Conduct data analysis, ensure proper GMP documentation, and conduct peer review of data.
Technical Requirements for Formulation Manager:
- Master’s Degree and 10 years of experience or PhD and 3 years of experience in a bio-agricultural product development and formulation.
- Hands on experience with unit operations and must be familiar with processes geared towards making gram negative stable.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with design of experiment (DOE) and leading associates on a project.
- Position will be remote and will require up to 25% of travel within the US.
Compensation & Benefits for Formulation Manager:
- Compensation: $110,000-140,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Stock Options, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com