Front End Developer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Front End Developer for an active need with a software development company in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer include:
- Development of a new software product using Angular and REST.
- Work in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) environment.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team in an Agile development environment.
- Maintain awareness of new trends and best practices in technology while contributing new ideas to the team.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior developers and help the organization in its continued growth.
Qualifications for the Front End Developer include:
- 6+ years of Web Application Development experience with a focus on User Interface (UI) development/Front End Development.
- Experience with REST web service development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field - or equivalent professional experience.
Compensation for the Front End Developer:
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000 - $120,000 depending on experience and includes a competetive benefits package.
Please send qualified resumes to Michael Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Morrisville, NC 27560