Front End Developer - Cary, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Front End Developer to focus on web application development in for a software development company in Cary, NC.
Responsibilities for the Front End Developer:
- Front end web application development of new features for an enterprise logistics web application using Angular/TypeScript and other technologies.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, Jenkins, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes to extend existing apis and create new features.
- Create intuitive user interfaces (UI) that follow modern web standards.
- Work on an Agile development team, participate in code reviews, stand ups, retrospectives, sprint planning meetings and provide mentorship to junior developers in an agile environment.
Required Experience for the Front End Developer:
- 3+ years of professional experience with front end web application development.
- Demonstrated expertise using Java/Spring for new feature development and maintenance of web applications.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience with REST api/web service development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Front End Developer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $105,000 - $125,000 ($50.48-$60 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, in addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org