Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer include:
- Responsible for the discovery, development, installation, modification, and support of complex application solutions.
- Promote continuous delivery on new features and requirements.
- Develop Node.js based Rest APIs.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including estimation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Use complex OO concepts to improve the performance of websites.
Requirements of the Front-End Developer include:
- Proven experience with Node.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience deploying and building REST APIs.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Front-End Developer:
- Salary Range: $115,000-$125,000/annually depending on professional experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: UnitedHealthCare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, and Voya 401K
- No relocation assistance, 3rd party candidates, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707
Piper Enterprise Solutions