Full-Stack Software Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a software engineer to focus on web application development for an immediate opening in the Raleigh area in North Carolina.
We are seeking engineers interested in joining a team with a culture that is collaborative, innovative and very light on internal meetings.
Responsibilities of the Full-Stack Software Engineer:
- Full-stack development in an environment where the team works on new development as well as some maintenance on existing products.
- Development of REST web services as well as building new REST APIs.
- Client-side development using ReactJS.
- Server-side development using Java.
- Development of high-performance applications.
Qualifications for the Full-Stack Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge with at least one Object-Oriented Server-side language, such as Java .
- Experience with modern JS libraries (e.g,, Angular 2, React.JS).
- Experience working with consuming and creating RESTful APIs.
Compensation for the Full-Stack Software Engineer:
- Salary ranges between $90, 000 - $120,000 ($43.27 - $57.69/hour).
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- We are not currently able to consider corp-to-corp arrangements.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27610