Full Stack Developer
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer include:
- Work alongside the development team to develop and maintain internal applications that drive strategic objectives.
- Develop both internal tools and define/implement efficient processes.
- Create version control/development workflow processes and related documentation.
- Play a critical role in mentoring junior developers.
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer include:
- Experience building tools that use third party APIs.
- Git or similar version control experience.
- MVC & REST experience
- Solid organization skills.
- Very strong communication skills. Team player mentality.
Compensation for the Full Stack Developer:
- Salary Range: $80,000-$100,000/Annually depending on professional experience.
- Ability to make development decisions for the organization.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27601