Full Stack Software Engineer – Windsor Mill, MD
Seeking a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team supporting the Medicaid.gov project. The Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of website development and maintenance.
- Design, develop, code, and test applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Develop front end website architecture and back end website applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Revise and refine systems as required. Participate in the development of project timelines, implementation of the design specifications, system flow diagrams, and technical documentation.
- Meet both technical and end user needs
- Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
- Architect solutions for website functions
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming language
- At least 5 years of experience in developing web applications.
- Must have experience with content management systems (Drupal custom theming, WordPress theming)
- Familiar with Acquia, Akamai, Amazon Web Services, GitHub, web hooks, D3
- Familiar with relational data - SQL and Data warehousing
- Experience with HTTP & REST: HTTP Protocol, RESTful API. POST/GET requests, SOA Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Job Qualifications Optional
- Proficiency with Drupal 8
- Experience working in Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) websites or other applications
- BS DEGREE in Computer Science or related field
Sr. IT Delivery Manager l Piper Companies – IT Solutions
Direct Line: (410) 844-7783 I Cell: (410) 599-7293
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.pipercompanies.com | LinkedIn
5950 Symphony Woods Rd. Suite 301, Columbia, MD 21044