Full Stack Software Engineer - Arlington, VA
Piper Companies is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in the Arlington, Virginia (VA) area. The Software Engineer will be an integral part of a quickly growing team and help build applications which will help developing nations.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Hands-on web application development using Java/Spring, Docker/Kubernetes, and both relational/non-relational data stores.
- Build robust features
- REST microservice development
- Work with CI/CD pipelines
- Work in an Agile,environment.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and changes within software development
Technical requirements for the Full Stack Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience with Software application development primarily using Java-based technology stacks.
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Strong experience and understanding of modern API development, ideally with knowledge of REST microservices.
- Experience with any variant of Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC).
- Experience with CI/CD is a strong plus
Compensation for the Full Stack Software Engineer:
- $110,000 - $145,000 annually
- 12% annual bonus
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong 401k Match
- Competitive PTO Package and Paid Holiday Package
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Arlington, VA 20330