Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Global Marketing Director to join a well-established medical device company in the Raleigh-Durham area. This position is required to be onsite in the triangle area and requires up to 35% of travel internationally and within the US.
Responsibilities for Global Marketing Director:
- Manage an entire product line including all marketing campaigns, strategic planning, branding, and data and financial analysis.
- Participate in vendor, departmental, and client meetings to present to all internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the projects, creation of strategic plans for the company, and planning of long-term marketing strategies and branding.
- Oversee analytics of customer sales, customer satisfaction, and marketing tactics to adjust planning and strategy.
- Manage all contractors, suppliers and vendors in relation to the product line.
Technical Requirements for Global Marketing Director:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the medical device / pharmaceutical field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in marketing for a medical device or pharmaceutical field.
- Experience with launching a new product including overseeing all marketing and branding strategy is preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Global Marketing Director:
- Compensation: $95,000-110,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Bonus Structure, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org