Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a GMP Facilities Engineer to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Responsibilities for GMP Facilities Engineer:
- Oversee the daily functions of the manufacturing area including fermentation suites, inoculation suites, and cell culture suites.
- Manage capital projects coming in including design, implementation, and renovation in regard to project scope, budget, timelines, and resources.
- Coordinate with various departments with bringing in new process and manufacturing equipment including maintenance, validation, automation, and quality assurance.
- Participate in vendor, departmental, and client meetings to present on the progress of projects to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all contractors, suppliers and vendors in relation to the projects.
- Read, review and revise SOPs as well as coordinate with quality assurance on deviations, investigations and CAPAs.
Technical Requirements for GMP Facilities Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with managing projects.
- Hands on experience working with manufacturing and processing equipment including boilers, chillers, bioreactors, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for GMP Facilities Engineer:
- Compensation: $80,000-110,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org