Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a facilities manager to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Responsibilities for Facilities Manager:
- Oversee the daily functions of the maintenance and calibration technicians and supervisors in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Manage capital projects for construction, renovation, utilities, and bringing in new equipment.
- Coordinate with various departments with bringing in new process and manufacturing equipment including validation, automation, and quality assurance.
- Participate in vendor and departmental meetings to present on the progress of projects to all internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for Facilities Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 year of experience with managing projects, working with pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment, as well as construction, maintenance, and calibration.
- Hands on experience working with manufacturing and processing equipment including boilers, chillers, autoclaves, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Facilities Manager:
- Compensation: $110,000-115,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at email@example.com