Piper Companies is currently seeking a GMP Facilities manager to join a growing biotechnology company in Princeton, New Jersey.
Responsibilities for GMP Facilities Manager:
- Oversee the daily functions of the maintenance and calibration technicians and supervisors in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Manage capital projects for construction, renovation, utilities, and bringing in new equipment.
- Coordinate with various departments with bringing in new process and manufacturing equipment including validation, automation, and quality assurance.
- Participate in vendor and departmental meetings to present on the progress of projects to all internal and external stakeholders.
Technical Requirements for GMP Facilities Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with managing projects, working with pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment, as well as construction, maintenance, and calibration.
- Hands on experience working with manufacturing and processing equipment including boilers, chillers, autoclaves, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Facilities Manager:
- Compensation: $110,000-120,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k etc
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at firstname.lastname@example.org.