Government Reporting Financial Analyst - Wilmington, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Financial Analyst to focus on government survey data and reporting in Wilmington, NC.
Responsibilities for the Government Reporting Financial Analyst:
- Complete data gathering and reporting requirements for Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) surveys under minimal supervision
- Collaborate with other team members to pull required data from various enterprise reporting and resource planning systems.
- Prepare financial and data reports
Required Experience for the Government Reporting Financial Analyst:
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting/finance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to follow written directions, document progress and critically think to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master's degree is a plus, but not required
Compensation for the Government Reporting Financial Analyst:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $50,000 - $60,000 ($25-$30 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- In addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Wilmington, NC 28401