Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Graphic Designer to join a well-established global medical device company. This position is onsite working Monday through Friday 9-5 in RTP.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer:
- Utilize various graphic design programs and software to design marketing materials, medical device labels, instruction packets, product packaging, and product drawings.
- Assure graphics, labels, and materials meet FDA, EU MDR, and ICH regulations
- Design artwork according to customer requests, guidelines, and needs.
- Coordinate with multiple departments including manufacturing, marketing, executive management, labeling, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and engineering.
- Work with quality management systems (QMS) including document control and change control in regards to regulatory affairs.
Technical Requirements for Graphic Designer:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in art, computer science, or related field.
- Completion of graphic design program or certification required.
- Experience with regulatory agencies including FDA, ICH, and EMA within quality assurance or regulatory affairs preferred.
- Prefer 1 year of experience working in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Graphic Designer:
- Compensation: $18-23/hour based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.