Piper Companies has partnered with a leading edge International Organization that is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager in our Washington, DC office to infuse our team to lead our consumer marketing efforts.
This is a Direct Fulltime Opportunity with a base salary of up to $150,000k/year.
The organization is a worldwide network and predictive analytics platform bringing visibility to the world’s hardest-to-see places. We enable global decision-makers to move faster and make smarter decisions by employing local, on-the-ground contributors to observe and collect real-time data.
We are a passionate, tight-knit, super-driven team that moves fast, appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we’ve lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has measurable human impact.
What you get to do:
- Develop and oversee a top-class global strategy for building engaged networks of mobile app users by converting users through the companies growth funnel - from awareness and installs all the way through engagement and referrals.
- Develop and expand the company playbook of best practices to be used globally to manage mobile marketing at scale.
- Oversee diverse online and offline user recruitment strategy, with tactics ranging from paid social to radio and print ads.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation.
- Research new marketing or growth opportunities, evaluate operational or technical requirements for new initiatives, and prioritize the most impactful projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Operations team to coordinate user network expansion timelines, with the Data Science team to build out advanced analytical tooling to measure funnel and network health, and with the Product and Engineering team to scope out and prioritize new products to more efficient recruit and retain users onto the mobile app.
- Manage a growing team of Growth Marketers.
The following traits probably describe you:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or growth via Facebook and Google acquisition channels, ideally in international/emerging markets, with proven results.
- Experience in analyzing and driving a mobile-first user conversion funnel via growth marketing.
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests and translating the results into valuable business insights.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer. Strong knowledge of at least one of the following: Excel (advanced functions), Facebook PowerEditor (or FMP), DoubleClick Manager, Google AdWords, and SQL.
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and partners.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Self-starter and able to own various initiatives from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills (both for technical and non technical audiences).
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for creating greater transparency in the world through the power of democratized data collection
- Relentless drive to listen, learn and improve and the world around you
- Eagerness to dive into building user networks across a wide spectrum of geographies, with proven experience in competitive markets such as the US or Europe.
- Eager to teach and document your marketing successes into a playbook so others may build off your work
- Belief that no task is below you if it’s important to achieving success
Compensation & Benefits Overview
· Salary: $125,000 to $150,000 + Bonus
· Benefits: Equity Stock Options, 401k Match, Unlimited Vacation, Daily Lunch & Snacks, Transportation & Gym subsidies, Flexible Hours