Piper Companies is looking for a Guidewire BillingCenter Developer for a mortgage client located in Center City, Philadelphia.
Responsibilities for the GW BillingCenter Developer:
- Assist onsite configuration team in estimations, Proof of concepts, definition, designs of robust and efficient configuration solutions.
- Prepare/Enhance Detailed Design Documentation (Field Mapping, Data Model definitions, Rules Definition etc.) as needed to support Configuration development.
- Assist Onsite/Offshore teams – and in certain cases be responsible – in solutioning of complex configuration by developing and demonstrating solutions using Proof of Concepts
- Configure/Build/Develop BillingCenter Configuration in accordance to the design documentation
- Configure/Build/Develop GW Configuration components (Using GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Activity and Product Model development etc.)
- Identify and develop reusable framework, configuration components to be used as is on multiple projects
- Unit and Functional Test developed Configuration Solutions using GUnit, Mockito – Automated and Manual.
Qualifications for the GW BillingCenter Developer:
- 8+ Years of SDLC and Java EE experience with 5+ Years of GW Configuration experience and 2+ Years of GW Billing Center Configuration experience
- Experience with full SDLC and appreciation for Iterative (Agile) development lifecycle as used in GW implementations
- Hands on GW Implementation Proficiency and Experience in GW Configuration Development – Expertise configuring and developing several areas of Billing Center including but not limited to – Account/Policy/Producer Handling, Various Plan Types, Billing Instructions, Charges, Charge Patterns, Charge Invoicing, Invoice Items, Direct/List/Agency Bill Processing, Premium Reporting, Holds and write-offs, Handling of Trouble Tickets/ Collaterals and Return Premium, Funds Tracking and Contacts.
- Robust understanding of Billing Center Data Model
- Experience in GW Configuration Development (Expertise in GOSU, LOB Configuration, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow and Activity)
- Experience with XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools
- Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
- Excellent communication skills, Onsite – Offshore co-ordination
Compensation/Benefits for the GW BillingCenter Developer:
- $140,000 - $160,000
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Local candidates preferred but open to remote with occasional on-site travel
Please send resume to Ryan Moloney: email@example.com
Guidewire, Gosu, Java, Java Virtual Machine, Dynamic Code Evolution VM, C#, GScript, mortgage
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Philadelphia, PA 19103