Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Head of Quality to join a well-established Biotech Company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Head of Quality:
- Oversee the entire quality department including, but not limited to, engineering, investigations, microbiology, and chemistry.
- Be the main point of contact and leader for internal and external audits.
- Implement new strategic programs, projects and protocols for the quality department.
- Manage the budget and resourcing and for the quality department.
- Be the liaison with other company sites, headquarters, and national and international regulatory agencies.
Technical Requirements for Head of Quality:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, or similar field.
- At least 10 years of experience working in in a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing facility in quality department including engineering, quality assurance and/or quality control.
- At least 5 years of management experience including onboarding personnel, offboarding personnel, performance evaluations, goal setting, etc.
- Experience overseeing multiple quality departments, process improvement projects, and department budgets.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Head of Quality:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org