Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Sales Specialist to join a growing and well-established Biotechnology Company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Sell human hepatocyte products to various clients across the US including biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies. and research and development labs.
- Attend meetings with external and internal stakeholders, clients, and vendors to maintain current client relations and create new client relations.
- Manage a sales team including mentoring, training, hiring, offboarding, performance evaluations, and territory reviews.
Technical Requirements for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Bachelor’s in Biology, Business, Public Health, or similar field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a sales position selling hepatocyte products or primary human cell products
- Current experience in selling primary cells in the US market
- At least 4 years of experience in managing a sales team including mentoring, training, and hiring sales associates.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills.
- Ability to work from home and travel up to 70% within the US
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Sales Specialist:
- Compensation: $120,000 – 150,000 overall compensation including base salary, commission and bonus based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Bonus Structure, 401k, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: human primary cells, cell based products, cell biology, sales, sales specialist, sales manager, inside sales, outside sales, work from home, sales position, primary cells, sales team, biotechnology, pharmaceutical sales