Piper Companies is seeking an HPLC Scientist to join a bio-pharmaceutical company located in Durham, North Carolina.
Responsibilities for the HPLC Scientist include:
- Review data for analytical and formulation programs for monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, and peptides
- Evaluate data for large molecules in different dosage forms
- Perform bioanalytical techniques: HPLC, ELISA, CE, SDS-Page, Western Blot, etc.
- Verify that the required documentation information is complete and correct
- Ensure GMP/regulatory requirements are in place
Qualifications for the HPLC Scientist include:
- B.A./B.S. or M.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field and 2+ years’ experience
- 2+ years experience in a GMP environment
- LARGE molecule experience (peptides, proteins, antibodies)
- Working experience with HPLC, ELISA, protein characterization
Compensation for the HPLC Scientist includes:
- Salary Range: $25-$35/hr based on relevant experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Please send resumes to email@example.com