Piper Companies is currently looking for an I&C Technician to work for a coal burning plant in Baltimore, MD.
Responsibilities for the I&C Technician Include:
- Performs troubleshooting, repairs, installation and preventive maintenance on process control instrumentation, control valves, electrical motors, switchgears, transformers, and circuit breakers.
- Works with instrumentation and control systems and components used in electric generating plants, specifically part of a coal-burning power plant
- Maintains clean work area and vehicle
- Performs all tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
Qualifications for the I&C Technician Include:
- 2+ years' experience as an instrumentation or electrical technician in an industrial environment
- Troubleshoots and performs corrective action on process control instrumentation and control valves
- Calibrates electronic and pneumatic pressure transmitters and controllers and troubleshoots and performs corrective action on electrical motor controls and switchgears
- Proficient in use of digital multimeter
Compensation for the Construction Contracting Manager Includes:
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $105,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:Allen Bradley, Allenbradley, DCS, distributed control system, programmable logic controller, PLC, power plant, nuclear, fossil, Instrumentation, controls tech, I&C Tech, I&E Tech, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k