Piper Companies is currently seeking an Information Security Architect in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). to work for a Healthcare organization that advances medicine through education, research, and patient care. The Information Security Architect will partner with IT and business teams to provide the necessary leadership to drive overall Information Security architecture and technologies
Responsibilities for the Information Security Architect
- The Information Security Architect will partner with IT and business teams to provide the necessary leadership to drive overall Information Security architecture and technologies (e.g., SIEM, DLP, Antivirus, Network and application Security, vulnerability management, etc.) and other emerging technology solutions by weighing advantages of the existing standards, market availability of products, and risks and benefits of technology introduction into the computing environment.
- The Information Security Architect is a technical expert capable of translating business objectives to technology solutions and will provide comprehensive consultation to business units and IT management and staff, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level.
- Lead role in defining the appropriate architecture, technical requirements and strategies necessary to address information security needs for the organization.
- Architects a defense-in-depth program and oversee the SDLC of the security architecture.
- Serves as the engineering security expert in network and operating system security design, application development, database design, access and audit control development, and identity management solutions.
- Focus on evolving secure cloud service provider architectures, developing an approach and strategy for addressing security requirements within cloud architectures, creating new and evolving security services and standards pertaining to cloud services, consulting with internal and external customers, and developing and documenting strategies, standards, and roadmaps for cloud security components and architectures.
Qualifications for the Information Security Architect
- Knowledge of information security policies, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of networking and security technologies such as, Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), Virtual Private Network (VPN), routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention, and Web Application Firewall (WAF) solutions.
- Ability to maintain expertise in the area of architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure that our assets are effectively and efficiently utilized.
Compensation for the Information Security Architect
- Salary Range: $120,000 – 135,000
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes or referrals to Charlie McShane at email@example.com
Keywords: security, information security, infosec, info security, assurance, info assurance, information assurance, GRC, risk, compliance, governance, HIPAA, NIST, manager, management, lead, led, risk management, policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, csf, rmf, cissp, cism, phish, phishing, training, awareness, security tools, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k, pto, paid time off