Piper Companies is currently seeking an Information Security Architect in the Wilmington, DE area to work for a health services company functioning as the information security advisor and strategy implementation consultant.
Responsibilities for the Information Security Architect include:
- Function as the architecture lead including defining technical requirements and implementation of technical strategy
- Oversee the SDLC of the security architecture
- Leads the development of baseline infrastructure and application hardening guides based on industry best practices
- Defines security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances, and host-based security systems
- Develop strategic relationships with key partners
- Evaluate security controls employed by cloud service providers and other third party providers to ensure information assets are adequately protected
Qualifications for the Information Security Architect include:
- Knowledge of information security policies, procedures and practice
- Experience in information processing principles and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of network, PC and platform operating systems.
- Systems software, protocols and standards experience
- Hardware and software evaluation principles and practice
- Bachelor's degree mandatory, Master's preferred
Compensation for the Information Security Architect include:
- Salary Range: 75-90/hr based on experience
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP
Please send resumes to Joe Malone at: email@example.com
Security, Information Security, SIEM, Architect, Information Security Architect, Internet Security Protocol, Network Security, IPSEC, VPN,