Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Engineer for an immediate opening in Durham, NC. The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be a crucial member of the IT Security organization and the role will heavily involve hands-on work as well as technical leadership.
Responsibilities for Senior Cyber Security Engineer:
- Lead all aspects of IT Security software and hardware devices across all areas of information security.
- Design, Implementation and high-level troubleshooting of security tools, inclusive of Data Loss PreventionEndpoint Security, SIEM, Access Management, vulnerability management and/or IDS/IPS.
- Own the network security and closely advise internal stakeholders regarding security incidents, inclusive of root cause analysis and remediation.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the newest active security threats and events and use that information to hunt down the newest cyber security threats within dynamically changing technical environments. The role also involves working directly with key clients across various industries, to include retail, finance, medical and energy.
Qualifications for the Senior Cyber Security Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience within cyber security, information security or similar engineering role which involves security tool implementation and troubleshooting within enterprise environments.
- Experience with security tools engineering, such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, AV, vulnerability scanning is required.
- Forensic investigation and remediation experience is required.
- Experience with complex network vulnerability / penetration testing is also a plus.
Compensation for the Senior Cyber Security Engineer:
Starting annual base salary ranges from $90,000 - $115,000 dollars inclusive of a competitive benefits and compensation plan.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Keywords: Information Security, encryption based security safeguards, network encryption, Identity Management, intrusion detection