Piper Companies is looking for an Infrastructure Operations Analyst for a leading provider of Cloud Solutions in the Life Insurance Industry located in Lansdale, Pa.
Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Operations Analyst:
- Providing support to the Company's server infrastructure and development, test, and production environments
- Maintaining compliance with the Company's Information Security policies and practices
- Perform regular administrative support for both Windows and Linux environments (backups, patching, anti-virus, security updates, etc)
Qualifications for the Infrastructure Operations Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree or two year technical degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years’ experience with Veeam backup software
- At least two (2) years’ experience with anti-virus/anti-malware/patch management solution.
- At least one (1) year of experience with Active Directory, Windows Server, and Red Hat Linux operating systems.
- Industry recognized certification preferred.
- Citizenship status: US Citizens/Green Card Holders (sponsorship not available)
Compensation/Benefits for the Infrastructure Operations Analyst:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resume to Samantha Bond: Sbond@pipercompanies.com