Located in Durham, NC Piper Companies is looking for an Instructional Designer with Section 508 Compliance knowledge to work on a highly visible government project. This person will design and create course content, eLearning courses, Corporate training material and modules for various projects. We would be looking for this person to work remotely and eventually come into the office 1-2 days/week.
Responsibilities for the Instructional Designer include:
- Develop/update eLearning modules, interaction templates and support materials with subject matter expert support from detailed design documents, storyboards, and scripts.
- Integrate voice-over (sync w/screen animation/reveals), graphics, photography, and video into eLearning modules.
- Manage all aspects of module development and periodic updates, as needed.
- Design and develop content for different eLearning platforms – instructor led, mobile, large screen, webinars, community forums, knowledge base etc.
Qualifications for the Instructional Designer include:
- 3+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Section 508 compliance knowledge
- Experience creating course content, eLearning, training modules, etc...
- Highly proficient with presentation software, authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe InDesign) and animation. Video editing experience is a plus.
Compensation for the Instructional Designer include:
- Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000 (based on experience)
- Full comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Piper Enterprise Solutions