Job Title: Integration Architect
Contract: Contract to Hire
Location: Columbia, MD
Our client is looking for a Integration Architect to transform business challenges into technology solutions. You will analyze specific business requirements for alignment with technology architecture, technology infrastructure design, and vendor selection decisions that support the line of business IT organizations. The appropriate candidate for this position would possess a strong business acumen working independently and across teams.
- Analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, overarching objectives and strategy.
- Development of solutions and frameworks to address the requirements and suit short- and long-term needs
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations of system’s technical architecture and integration architecture design and implementation
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to implementation teams
- Operate on multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the practice
- Operate in multi-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services.
- Define the SOA Governance processes.
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of solution architecture experience
- 10+years of developing integrations
- Experience working with complex, distributed, cross-platform systems (UNX/Linux, Windows)
- Experience with architecture and design of high-volume, low-latency, real-time processing engines
- Excellent knowledge of SoA/ Micro-services/ API and integration patterns
- Experience with Message oriented Middleware (e.g. – RabbitMQ, Solace)
- Experience with applying cloud technologies (I/P/SaaS) in business as well as CI/CD solutions
- Familiarity with software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java, C++ etc.)
- Familiarity with TOGAF, ITIL, IT governance frameworks
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Agile/Scrum) and Dev-Sec-Ops
- Experience with Oracle Cloud (OIC, BPM )
- Advanced knowledge of ODI is a plus.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Columbia, MD 21046