Job Title: Integration Business Analyst
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: Contract to Hire
** US citizen or a Green Card holder**
Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently looking for an Integration Business Analyst to gather, validate, analyze, and document the stated functional requirements using use cases, visual models, wireframes, requirements specifications, and reports.
Responsibilities for the Integration Business Analyst:
- Interface with the customer and business owners to document functional and business requirements
- Develop Gap Analysis documentation to define customers' business needs
- Support development staff and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure requirements meet specification and client expectations
- Work with user interface design/development team to design the user experience and develop wireframes.
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) and Joint Application Requirements (JAR) sessions with clients to generate the detailed requirements
- Create and update Integration Workbooks/Issue Logs
- Create JIRAs pertaining to tasks for vertical integration
- Lead integration calls and coordination efforts
Qualifications for the Integration Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field
- 6 to 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst for Web based application
- 1 year of experience with support tools such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence, ALM
- Health Care Industry or CMS experience
- Experience in large software development projects involving implementation of Web-based user interfaces
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with collecting requirements for J2EE/Web applications.
- Experience with working with tracking tools such as JIRA etc.
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government personnel at multiple levels of authority
Integration Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Analyst, JAD, JAR, JIRAs, Information Technology, J2EE