Job Title: Integration Business Analyst
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: Contract to Hire
** US citizen or a Green Card holder**
Our client is looking for an Integration Business Analyst will gather, validate, analyze and document the stated functional requirements using use cases, visual models, wireframes, requirements specifications, and reports.
- Interface with the customer and business owners to document functional and business requirements
- Develop Gap Analysis documentation to define customers' business needs
- Support development staff and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure requirements meet specification and client expectations
- Work with user interface design/development team to design the user experience and develop wireframes.
- Facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) and Joint Application Requirements (JAR) sessions with clients to generate the detailed requirements
- Create and update Integration Workbooks/Issue Logs
- Create JIRAs pertaining to tasks for vertical integration
- Lead integration calls and coordination efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field
- 6 to 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst for Web based application
- 1 year of experience with support tools such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence, ALM
- Health Care Industry or CMS experience
- Experience in large software development projects involving implementation of Web-based user interfaces
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with collecting requirements for J2EE/Web applications.
- Experience with working with tracking tools such as JIRA etc.
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government personnel at multiple levels of authority
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Columbia, MD 21045