Piper Companies is looking for an IT Auditor for a pharmaceutical client located in Raritan, PA.
Responsibilities for the IT Auditor:
- Demonstrate good understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management, IT general controls and related standards.
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases, and application related controls.
- Basic understanding of automated controls, end user computing controls required.
- Ability to understand complex business and information technology management processes.
- Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches.
- Experience in identifying controls, developing and executing test plans.
- Demonstrated experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, COBIT and/or COSO is required.
Qualifications for the IT Auditor:
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS ACL, etc.)
- Basic understanding in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments.
- Ability to build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Ability and willingness to learn and follow directions from the Audit Manager to execute audits
- Proficient writing skills, including an ability to effectively document operational processes via written word and workflow diagrams.
- Proficient organizational and problem solving skills, including to multi-task, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and team environment in an effective and professional manner.
- Ability to write reports and to participate in presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferred in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Finance/Accounting)
- CAP, CISA or CIA is a plus.
Compensation/Benefits for IT Auditor:
- $120,000 - $140,000
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Local candidates preferred but open to remote with occasional on-site travel
Please send resume to Ryan Moloney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarbanes-Oxley, COBIT, COSO, SPSS, SAS, ACL, CAP, CISA, CIA, 401k, benefits, vacation