Piper Companies is looking for a IT Automation Consultant for Lab Support for a world class pharmaceutical company in Lansdale, PA.
This is a long term consulting opportunity.
Responsibilities for the IT Automation Consultant for Lab Support include:
- Act as support guru for all lab equipment on the campus in a rapid response fashion
- General IT Support:
- System recovery, SQL/ Oracle Database errors, Hardware Operating System, PC, Software support, Database systems, Intricate systems
- Troubleshooting the root cause of equipment malfunctioning, errors, alarms, and communication failures
- Example issue: Labels won’t print
- Troubleshoot the source of the gap in LIMS System or Database and understanding why the equipment might not be operating properly
- Collaborate with external vendors and escalate issues when necessary
Qualifications for the IT Automation Consultant for Lab Support include:
- 3+ years in Lab Support from an IT perspective
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, understanding of the computer piece of a laboratory equipment
- Ability to work minor on call hours
- Previous experience in lab automation
- 'Push the need forward' wok ethic
- Bachelors Degree required
Compensation for the IT Automation Consultant for Lab Support include:
- Commensurate to experience
- Full benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k options
Please send all qualified resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
City Not Defined, State Not Defined
Piper Enterprise Solutions