Piper Companies is seeking a IT Manager to work with a leading independent financial brokerage firm to lead their technical systems to ensure security and optimal performance.
Responsibilities for the IT Manager include:
- Provide technical leadership, support, consulting, reporting and training to internal and external associates
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of technology operation including data centers, technology infrastructure, network administration, wireless connectivity, hardware, software, and data management and repositories
- Provide technical architecture and act in lead role for computer upgrades, software rollouts and other IT related initiatives Provide support of critical production issues
- Research and recommend IT solutions to promote business productivity and enterprise security in accordance with the goals and objectives of the company.
Qualifications for the IT Manager include:
- MUST HAVE experience with Azure, SQL Server and Office 365
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Edge, Microsoft SQL Server2012-2016, Azure, Windows 2012-2016 Server, Windows (7/8/10) operating systems, and Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of PC, laptop, and peripheral configurations.
- Well versed in VMWare, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Information Technology
- MCSA Certification a plus
Compensation for the IT Manager includes:
- Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resume to Mike Hanlon at email@example.com
It manager, it support manager, customer support, network engineer, network administrator, Microsoft office, Microsoft azure, azure, cloud, ms oprtating system, virtualization, office products, mcsa, vmware, sql server