Piper Companies is currently seeking an IT Service Manager for an opportunity in Camden, New Jersey (NJ). The IT Service Manager will be accountable for supporting IT systems strategy, owning operations management, and leading service management in support of Research & Development (R&D) and commercialization processes as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities for the IT Service Manager:
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of all technology services, projects, tools, providers and processes that the R&D and Commercialization teams within the R&D and Supply Chain functions rely on to operate effectively.
- Engage directly and regularly with R&D and appropriate Supply Chain business partners to understand their objectives, processes, opportunities, and challenges, to participate in developing and delivering an aligned and prioritized strategic IT roadmap.
- Accountable for end-to-end IT service quality for the assigned scope of the R&D and Commercialization service area.
- Build a strong understanding of digital technologies (VR/AR, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Crowdsourcing, etc.) and how they can potentially benefit business goals and practices
Minimum Requirements for the IT Service Manager:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in IT service management
- General knowledge and basic proficiency in IT concepts such as infrastructure, networks, applications, etc.
- Experience in commercialization systems and processes preferred
- CPG experience preferred
- Experience in process optimization methodologies
- Experience in change management methodologies
- Proficient project management methodologies and their application
Compensation for the IT Service Manager:
- Salary Range: $80,000- $90,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off