Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an IT Support Specialist for a contract-to-hire opening in the Cary, NC area.
Responsibilities for the IT Support Specialist:
- A+ and Network + Certifications, or equivalent work experience
- Systems Administration experience in supporting MS Server 2012/2016, MS Active Directory including Group Policy administration, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Office 365 administration
- MCP Windows Operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2012/2016) or equivalent experience
- Requires knowledge of Network Operating Systems, Office 365 Administration, telecommunication systems, and client applications.
- Capable of leading team efforts to meet project requirements
- Experience Supporting Data Encryption (BitLocker)
- The ability to communicate moderately difficult technical matters to internal customers
- Advanced support for elevated support requests 30%
- IT Support (Windows, Software, IP Phones, BitLocker Encryption, VPN, MS Intune MDM) 30%
- Windows System Administration (SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, MS Intune MDM) 30%
- End user desktop support experience
- Screen sharing via skype
Qualifications for the IT Support Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of IT Support experience within a MS Windows environment
- Minimum of 3 years of Systems Administration experience within a MS Windows environment
Compensation for the IT Support Specialist:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $60,000 - $70,000, commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. In addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Michael Moreno at email@example.com