ITIL Incident Problem Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a ITIL Incident Problem Manager to join a thriving team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of prior Incident Management experience, as well as an ITIL Foundation Certification.
Responsibilities of the ITIL Incident Problem Manager include:
- Manage the technical communication bridge incidents and support existing staff on major incidents, and business critical issues.
- Ensure timely creation and updates to the ISBA problem database.
- Ensure ITIL Service Operation services are managed, operated, and supported with the ITIL service model.
- Maintain and uphold incident management policies and procedures in accordance with ITIL processes.
- Craft, coordinate and publish communication during escalated incidents.
- Generate weekly reports on all open incident tickets and show non-compliant tickets and action items for escalation to management.
- Minimize and prevent serious and repeat impacts to the business by ensuring outages are quickly resolved and validated.
Requirements of the ITIL Incident Problem Manager include:
- 4+ years of prior Incident Management experience.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working with SLA’s
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the ITIL Incident Problem Manager:
- Salary Range: $55-$58/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707