Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently looking for a Java Developer in Fort Washington to join a successful military innovation company focused on producing maintenance and monitoring equipment for the U.S. Navy and DOD.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer include:
- The primary responsibilities will focus on developing software for advanced system monitoring and test equipment
- Involvement in the full software development life-cycle from inception to maintenance
- Application programming in Java, focusing mainly on the backend and middle tier
- GUI design and development with tools like JavaFx
- Participate in engineering modeling and simulation
Qualifications for the Java Developer:
- 3-5+ years of Java Development experience
- Must have experience developing in a Linux/Unix environment
- Engineering modeling and simulation experience is preferred
- Must have an Active DoD Security Clearance
Please send qualified resumes to Joe Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Fort Washington, PA 19034