Java Software Engineer in Raleigh, NC
Piper Companies is looking for a Java Software Engineer for an immediate opening based in Raleigh, NC. This position will heavily focus on maintaining web applications while adhering to coding best practices and working with a wide range of new and emerging technologies.
Responsibilities for the Java Software Engineer:
- Identify root cause of software bugs and develop necessary code changes.
- Develop high-quality sustainable code for maintenance and patch releases.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including, SQL, Jenkins, Bamboo, and AWS with a strong focus on being an expert in Java.
- Work on new features as well as maintaining current application
Qualifications for the Java Software Engineer:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer in a Java environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Java gained through experience or formal education.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Java Software Engineer:
- $90,000 - $120,000 annual salary (based on experience level)
- Competitive benefits package
- PTO and 401K match
Please send qualified resumes to Joe Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27560